Think about it...what if dogs and cats took over the world and got you spayed because you had too many kids? then what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would hiss and spit and hide under their bed and pee in the corner and leave little brown presents all over their house!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:57 PM on May. 7, 2009

• well hopefully they were doing it out of my best interest why the weird questions?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:56 PM on May. 7, 2009

• ROFL. Let them take over. If it prevents countless humans from being euthanized each year because they're unwanted and there isn't enough room for them - so be it.

Besides, humans sterilizing humans is nothing new. Google Carrie Buck and the Auschwitz Trials.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:59 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I would wonder more the anything what the f is the water supply causing cats and dogs to take over the world.

If you don't want to give your pets the snip then thats fine. But all of their many litters will be your responsibilty.
    Anonymous