Why do so many post anonymously over here?

Seriously, what is up with all of the anonymously posted questions and responses? I find it rather irritating for some reason. I can understand why someone would if they are posting a harsh or rude answer, although I still feel you should use your screen name, not doing so is just silly if you ask me, but I really don't get the people that post nice answers anonymously. Anonymous people, why do you do it? I don't see many anonymous journal posts or responses, what is the deal with the Answers section? Why is everyone so seemingly scared to own up to their questions and responses?

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 10:15 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I answer nicely W/ anon and post anon all the time. I can ask whats for dinner and it be anon. Idk why.. just do sometimes. :) WHO CARES REALLY... its doesnt bother me. I guess when ppl are being rude to u, maybe u wanna know who it is. BUT, alot of ppl dont have there own pics up anyway.... IT doesnt matter to me really. I do hate when ppl go around calling ppl "TROLLS".. thats so high school.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:22 PM on May. 7, 2009

• why ask why
    Anonymous

• because they do nor have the balls to own what they say. Or it may be an embarrassing or personal question maybe regarding a health issue.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:18 PM on May. 7, 2009

• It's my choice.
    Anonymous

• I do it because I'm not gonna get rude PMs from people who can't stand the fact that I don't believe the same way they do and I have my own opinions. People are rude like that.

Anonymous

• hey if you don't like it then don't read it
    Anonymous

• OK so u post anon b/c, u dont want rude pm's?? OK how silly, u can just report those people anyhow. BLOCK THEM AS WELL>>>>
    Anonymous

• I just feel better in doing so sometimes. It gives me a just a little more courage to say how a i really feel. Its helping me grow a pair so that i can start posting honest answers with my screen name.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:25 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I am posting this anonomously because of my answer! Lol! We have not told people we are pregnant and I had a question about the oregnancy. I have real life friends that are on cafemom and didn't want the word to spread yet!
    Anonymous

• do i know you anonymous 10.27 ??
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:32 PM on May. 7, 2009