How do you keep the romance and LOVE alive in your relationship?

Remember when you met your significant other? Remember those fuzzy, butterfly, almost dizzying feelings you got when the two of you touched and kissed? So many of us find that fading as we grow older and raise our families.. HOW do YOU keep the fire burning?

momofkearra

Asked by momofkearra at 10:23 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Remind yourself why you fell in love with him. six kids fifteen years and I still adore him make time for just you and him sometimes when we have children our spouses get replaced for the needs of our babies . But make him number one. I plan special time with Kevin doing things we did before kids. . I love him more today than I did when we got married, and even when things are not perfect I remind myself why I love him. make a mental list daily!and it will help you because romance to me is more than sex it is a connection with my soul mate those stolen glances , waking up in the arms of my high school sweetheart and knowing Our relationship is solid
    simplegifts4u

Answer by simplegifts4u at 1:18 AM on May. 8, 2009

• lingerie seriously and a romantic spontanious dinner. Me and hubby do spontanious things all the time, and we go to the langerie store, we have a whole drawer full of fun outfits
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 10:27 PM on May. 7, 2009

• have a surprise a day. both of you do something special for one another each day and make it a surprise. it could be as simple as a card or as extravagant as a piece of jewelry what ever floats your boat that day. also, go on a real date. after having kids many couples feel they don't get the time to date each other anymore. get someone to watch the kids overnight and go out and have fun. find out who you are again. remember why you feel in love.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:34 PM on May. 7, 2009

• work!!!!!!!! it takes both
    Anonymous

• I still get the butterflies and the OMG HE"S HERE! feeling when he walks in the door even after years. The man can just rock my world by being in it. (don't get me wrong. he's not perfect but he still rocks my world)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i try to do stuff for him that are special and spontaneous.

hopefully one day he'll do something romantic
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:05 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I love to do anything that will get his noodle going. I love to dress up and role play. One day your a nurse and then he'll be the doctor. Go to the naughty store and get some toys or kinky things. Trust me it will work.....good luck
    nazzy711

Answer by nazzy711 at 12:10 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Fantasize about him, you know what I'm talking about, that passionate sex you rarely get. Well imagine it and tell him about it. He will love it. Also, give him a look, not the i want you look, no give him a quirky stare every once in a while. When you are not really touching just come up to him and squeeze one of his muscles real quick. Oh and jump his bones on occasion... they always love it when you have your way with them.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:44 AM on May. 8, 2009