WHEN

SHOULD I TELL EVERYBODY THE NEWS I'm 14 weeks. I've had 2 miscarriage and i dont want to tell everybody then it happens again!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well you will probably be showing shortly....However, I did not tell anyone I was pregnant until I was 25 weeks along and had my second ultrasound. With my first pregnancy I had a miscarriage at 20 weeks. so after that I was really scared it was going to happen again. so my dh and i decided to wait until we had our second ultrasound and made sure our little one was growing normally. good luck i will be praying for you
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:01 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I waited till I was 4 months, just because I didn't wanna jinx anything...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:04 PM on May. 7, 2009

• we told everyone when we were about 14 weeks, we had two m/c's before at around 8 weeks so i wanted to be past the first trimester, so i waited til i had my second ultrasound to be sure that everything was still ok before i told anyone.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:12 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I have heard that once you make it to 20 weeks the chances of a miscarriage goes down dramatically. If you are concerned wait until then to tell people.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 11:18 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I miscarried twice and decided to tell everyone at 13 weeks although both previous m/c's were around 15 weeks. I bought small stuff first and the big stuff last which helped me cope. I don't think you should hide it because that just means less support you will have through the pregnancy even if it does not work out for the best. I only told everyone because if it did happen again I would have all the support in the world and if it did not happen again I will still have that much support. I am happy to say I am 36 weeks and 3 days now and I feel amazing it is hard to believe it goes so fast. Good luck and no matter what find a way that you feel comfortable with to tell them...and only do it when you feel ready.
    Anonymous

• after u get through the first trimester, first trimester is wen miscarriages most likely occur
    Anonymous

• I told everyone as soon as I found out I was pregnant with twins. I started having complications so decided not to buy anything. I did tell everyone about the complications because I thought that I could get that support through them. I had my twins at 24 weeks due to twin to twin transufssion syndrome. One of my sons passed 5 days after he was born and my other son is on the hospital fighting for his life every second of everyday. It's so hard to lose a child no matter what. Tell everyone when you are comfortable. and I will pray for you!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:35 PM on May. 7, 2009

• i wish i had that choice of telling everyone when i found out...my mom went with me to the clinic and couldn't wait to tell the world
    i was only 7 weeks when i found out and it seem like she was riding down the street finding people to tell she will finally be a grandmother
    I've never been pregnant before so I don't have a history of any miscarriages I'm 12 weeks now and can't wait until I'm out of the danger zone
    hopefully you and the baby will be ok
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on May. 8, 2009