What could be causing this.

OK it is no where near time for me to start AF, but for some reason I have been cramping really bad. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Health

• Could be the beginnings of something like a stomach flu or food poisoning. I suspect it is something mild to be honest, but if you feel more comfortable getting checked out, then I am glad you have plans to do so.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:19 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Could you be ovulating? Generally, ovulation occurs midway through your cycle. So if your cycle is 26 days, it would be about 13 days after you last started, or if your cycles is 34 days it would be about 17 days after. A lot of women can tell when they are ovulating and one of the symptoms is cramping. Perhaps it has nothing to do with your reproductive cycle and is gas or impending diarrhea. There could be a lot of explanations. Unless it is unbearable or you start bleeding very heavily or develop other symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:05 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I have nausea too. I took Tylenol PM's 4 hours ago and didnt help one bit. I am going to call my doc in the morning if it isn't gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on May. 8, 2009