Mommies it's almost TGIF and what do you have planned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• same thing that happens every other day of the week , Friday is just another day.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 11:09 PM on May. 7, 2009

• MY HUBBY JUST ADOPTED MY SON FINALLY...SO WERE HAVING A ADOPTION PARTY.....CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 11:12 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Friday I always work in my son's classroom in the morning. Tomorrow is payday, too, so I'll be going to town after that to get groceries and fill prescriptions. Then, as usual, the kids have TaeKwonDo. We'll have dinner and go to bed, as usual.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:13 PM on May. 7, 2009

• every Friday i make burgers on our griddle (i was a fry cook in college). and this Friday we will learn what the counter offer is on the house were trying to buy.

Saturday is our date night...thats when the fun stuff happens :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:20 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Tonight is a Spouse Social from the Battalion, so I'll be going to that.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:21 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Sorry, I should have said it's already Friday here.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:22 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Carnival and fireworks are going down for the kids, and my friend is having a birthday party, she is going to be twenty-something (lucky girl), and I plan to get her nice and drunk!!!! Should be an interesting night!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 11:23 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Finally got a new car. Yay a Tahoe. So I'm shopping and going out to lunch.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:51 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Oh shoot! Thanks for reminding me of the time! I need to get off here and wake my daughter and granddaughter up!
    My daughter has a job interview in 2 hours and I have to get my hubby's dress whites to the cleaners!
    When hubby gets home from work, we need to buy him a new pair of running sneakers for PT. He goes through one pair every 3 months, but each pair carry him many, many miles.
    Have a great Friday!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:23 AM on May. 8, 2009

• today im going grocery shopping and making homemade pizza for dinner. if its pretty after nap time we'll play outside. friday is just another day to me.. nothing special.

oo but tomorow is date night for me and dh :) im excited.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:08 AM on May. 8, 2009