Which would you prefer?

A pube in your throat, or a splinter?
For me, they are both equally irritating.

CrazyCaliGirl

Asked by CrazyCaliGirl at 11:16 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Let me stop laughing first. Yep they are both irritating but the pube would probably be more fun!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 11:18 PM on May. 7, 2009

• lol Im sure how it get there would be awesome!
    CrazyCaliGirl

Answer by CrazyCaliGirl at 11:21 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I make my hubby shower and i make him comb it so i don't have to deal with pube hairs from him, i hate it when i have to get a tooth pick to pick those darn hairs out
    Anonymous

• I have a metal splinter right now that went straight through my finger nail and into the skin beneath. There is no way to get it out and it hurts like hell. I don't like it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:26 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Picking them from my teeth is my favorite! And Beck, you'd probably prefer the pubes huh?
    CrazyCaliGirl

Answer by CrazyCaliGirl at 11:28 PM on May. 7, 2009

• WTF!? LMAO. Pubes vs splinter huh? both irritating I suppose but I like my hubby 2 shave so we rarely got that issue LOL
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 11:49 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Unless you're sucking on WOOD,lol, can't see how you would get a splinter. You think a pube in your throuat is bad, try having a really short pube stuck in your clit! I went to work one time like that wearing panties and nylons! I felt like t was shear torture. I drove home with that angsty feeling and had to do the looking in the mirror with tweezers deal. It was horrible!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:50 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I didnt say the splinter had to be in your throat lol. But ouch, I bet that hurt!
    CrazyCaliGirl

Answer by CrazyCaliGirl at 12:36 AM on May. 8, 2009