Does anyone believe in the power of the subcontious mind???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe that all things are possible. I'm open to all theories on life, existence, death, etc. Who knows why we're really here. I'm not a fan of organized religion because it tends to squander the ability of those involved to think for themselves.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:27 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I think the only power we have is that of our minds. I truely believe in mind over matter. And you can make anything happen if you set your mind to it. I believe it's all in you.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:39 PM on May. 7, 2009

• Of course I do. Science has prooven that not only does the average person not actually use even half their brain but studies have shown that people that claim to have "power" tend to have more brain activity in areas that are usually "turned off" If we can learn to harniss that power there would be no stopping us...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:09 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Ditto to Sabrina.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:58 AM on May. 8, 2009

• We watched a program on Children with ADHD and Aspergers Syndrome (it's in the Autism Family)and they have found that these children seem to be born with knowledge pre-programed into their brains so when they explain something to you that you know they have not been taught and you ask them how they knew that they say "I just knew it" I know because I have 3 sons with ADHD/Aspergers Syndrome and two of them understand computers and what makes them work at age 8, I asked my older son when he was 8 (he's 29 now) how he knew that things about computers (he kept explaining to me how he could turn our Nintendo into a computer at age 8) he said it was in his brain because his brain just knew how. he even told us that it was the test pattern from Nintendo's Gyro mite that caused our oldest son to have a seizure, about 10 years later they admitted that it did cause some people to have them...
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 3:15 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Yes, absolutely!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:07 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Absolutely!  Like sabrina said, we haven't even began to realise our full potential.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:43 AM on May. 8, 2009

• 100%. I believe we all have the power within us to do amazing things.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:12 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Very much so. In some investigations where poltergeist activities are reported, it is found to be actual telekinetic abilities from one of the people living in the home. But they are completely unaware that they are the cause of the moving objects. If the subconscious is powerful enough to move inanimate objects, well one can imagine what our abilities would be if we used more of our brains.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 9:44 AM on May. 8, 2009

• YEP!

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:21 AM on May. 8, 2009