is there a "heaven"

i believe everyone will go wherever they imagine what happens after they die. not everyone likes the same things so how can there be one heaven? what if i hate that idea of heaven? that would be a bummer. what do u think happens wen we die?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe that we just die. Like we are sleeping until resurrected and have judgement day. Then so and so on

Anonymous

• i hope i go to heaven
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:57 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I believe in an after life, or I should say a between life. I believe that upon death the soul or spirit goes to the Elysisan Fields. Where it remains in peace watching over the loved ones that it has left until it is time for them to move on. When they choose to be reborn they are reborn on earth.

I also believe in other "spirit" rehlms or realities or dimentions what ever you choose to call them. I and I believe that there are "heaven like" dimentions equipt with purely good creatures, call them angels or something else, whatever. And of course I believe in the opposite - "hell like" dimentions with purely evil beings. But I don't believe these are places where our spirits go, we don't belong there. We are not pure anything.

So, in answer to your question, in a way, I do believe in heaven, but not the way that most people think of it in. ~ And I agree, heaven does sound like a drag!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:01 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i believe what Allah revealed in the Quran. We will all die, await resurrection and then be judged and meet our final fate.. paradise or the hell fire. I also believe that Allah created 7 heavens as he revealed in the Quran and that Paradise is different than the Heavens. The quran describes paradise and it's will be like nothing you can imagine. and no one will care about whether its a drag or not.. they will just be happy not to be in the fire. If they make it there
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:07 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I am with Anon. Unless you are int the rapture of the church.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:05 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I believe that this life is all we have and when we die there is nothing more.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:46 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I believe that I don't know what I believe =o]

But I'll find out one day. It's like a big present waiting for me at the end of my life, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:06 AM on May. 8, 2009

• although im not sure what i believe about after death, i was raised catholic. and in school my teacher told me that everyone has their own version of heaven. like alternate realities. and no two people are in the same heaven. so if you want your parents to be there..you have them there but they are not actually your parents, and they have their own. and not your parents together. they each have their seperate heaven. pretty nutty right? oh yeah, animals dont have souls.
    LOLOLOL
    allybot

Answer by allybot at 6:04 AM on May. 10, 2009