ghosts?

do u beleive in ghosts? i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on May. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ghosts are real. I just choose not to believe in them.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 11:50 PM on May. 7, 2009

• I believe
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:00 AM on May. 8, 2009

• We all see wierd freaky things when we are kids but because as an adult i have never experince anything i will say i dont .I hope i never have to experience something that will make me believe i saw that movie a haunting in conneticut andit freaked me out
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:03 AM on May. 8, 2009

• yes. had more than enough proof
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:06 AM on May. 8, 2009

• kids always see more because they are actually open minded and all doors areo pen.
    adults are closed off, we lcose those doors
    moki1984

• yes.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:06 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I don't think I have a choice but to believe in them. If you have seen them as often as I have, you wouldn't have the option not to believe.

My tiny little town sits on top of hundreds of years of blood filled history. History that began long before the settlers ever came here. A good portion of my town in located directly on top of burial grounds.

All of the early wars were faught on this land, and then there was the underground railroad that is still a visible part of the local history. What land isn't a burial ground is a mine. Mines that have claimed the lives and bodies of many a men, women and children who still lie benieth our feet...

This area is more active than most. It's just a way of life. I could tell you ghost stories that would make you die laughing and others that would keep you up at night - All true. I don't understand how anyone could not believe!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:07 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i dont, but i know many people who do.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 12:08 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Yuppers... w/o a doubt.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:12 AM on May. 8, 2009

• yes and the night my mommy passed away reassured me as why I do
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:30 AM on May. 8, 2009