im just wondering but why do people that strictly breastfed go out and drink more then once in a while?

and i mean drink drink ,
im talking shots and beers .
to me that is just wrong , doesnt it take a while for taht to get out of your bod to where it isnt in the milk anymore?
im just wondering .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well your a loser for that auto..imo.... very irres.....complete disregard for the babies health... even worse if ur bf'ing WHILE you drink.... thats crazy.... never in my life...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:33 AM on May. 8, 2009

• wow... is this for real? ur drinking while ur bfing??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:09 AM on May. 8, 2009

• wait srry... read it wrong... yes it VERY wrong and YES it does get into the milk.... u have to pump all that milk out otherwise ur baby is getting it... do u know someone like this?? is that something u can report to cps?? thats soooo wrong for a "mom" to do that
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:11 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Sure it goes into the milk. Do you mean drink a lot or drink often? Ive gone out maybe...3 or 4 times since DD was born, and I got hammered just about every time. I still fed DD. She didnt seem to mind, and has not had any negative effects from it. Do I do it often? Not at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 8, 2009

• no i was wondering wh peopel that do strictly breastfed do it , i dont sad to say i cant breastfed i had breast cancer:( but i see a few people that i knwo that go out drinking and get trashed then go home and feed their newborns , i think it is wrong
    Anonymous

• anon 9:11 ya i ment like almost everynight .
    and trashed evverytime , not just once in a while .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I could be wrong...and I honestly don't drink, but I think I heard or read that as long as you can drive (maybe a drink or two...NOTHING major) you can nurse and not worry about having to pump...I don't drink, so I don't have anything to worry about...
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 12:14 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Who does that? I sure don't.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:16 AM on May. 8, 2009

• thats still SOOOOO irresonsible... why would you do that and even RISK your NEWBORN being harmed.... bad bad bad... anon.:11... if u drank "got smashed" and bf'ed ur daughter... well shame on u!! ur a loser in MY book
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:18 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I had a friend that would go out with the girls once a month. She would pump milk before she went out. The baby didn't get any beer milk!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:20 AM on May. 8, 2009