breast tenderness

how long is it supposed to last? I am only six weeks but i am noticing that i am not as sore as i was last week, could this mean my levels are dropping? Am i loseing my baby? omg i am freaking out now, i dont have any cramping but why am i loseing symptoms?

luvmykids03plus

Asked by luvmykids03plus at 12:18 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• once your body is use to the new hormones in your body. Your boob tenderness and morning sickness goes away.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 12:22 AM on May. 8, 2009

• a lot of my symptoms were on & off in the first trimester...then around 10-11 weeks i felt completely normal...then around 13 weeks it almost all came back. your body is just learning to deal with the hormones. unless there is bleeding & cramping, you dont have much to worry about, just enjoy the time when your boobs feel nice.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:24 AM on May. 8, 2009