has anyone cheated on their spouse? if so details please!

michele101183

Asked by michele101183 at 12:25 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. I used to cut hair, mainly men, and would sometimes flirt a little to get a better tip, NEVER anything more.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:32 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i have to honestly say i have and when i did i had a threesome and i also had alittle fun with an friend of by playing truth or dare and i have to that i did enjoy myself both times but i did tell him and we agreed that i wont never do that again unless it is with him
    movinup4

Answer by movinup4 at 1:01 AM on May. 8, 2009

• no i have higher standards than that
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:43 AM on May. 8, 2009

• no i havent i dont believe in cheating if your thinking about that why dont you just break up?
    single_mommie24

Answer by single_mommie24 at 4:00 AM on May. 8, 2009

• No, never. When I first met DH I was dating another guy. I fell in love with DH immediately! I told him pretty quickly once we started talking that I had a boyfriend and that nothing could happen between us until I could break it off with him. The BF at the time was out of town. When he came back home his car was broken down and he had to leave it in Baltimore (about an 8 hour drive) SO I had to take him to and from work for a week until he could go and pick it up again! I waited until his car was home and then I told him that we had to break up. He was heart broken, and I HATED hurting him because he wasn't a bad guy, but at least I knew I hadn't cheated on him. I knew it was crappy, but I wanted to do right by him as much as I could.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:06 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Yes I have when I met my man I was in a long distance relationship with someone else and 3 months into it I broke it off with the guy. I have cheated on my man a couple times but have not in a very long time, trying to be faithful!
    Anonymous