condoms....prob. tmi

so every time i use a condom i get like really dry down there. but if he takes the condom off then im fine. is this normal? do any of you ladies have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont but i would suggest some type of lubricant... using no condom could get you KnOcKeD uP...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:40 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Perhaps a latex allergy. Maybe try a latex alternative.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:40 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Sorry, posted too soon. And if that doesn't help, just use a lubricant.
    Mom1Stepmom1

• Today I was behing a man that actually made a cashier ask for a price check on his condoms. He also had a bag of carrots, a pack of hot dogs, a case of beer, 8mm film and a toilet brush. I actually thought I was on candid camera. I just had to chime in when the opportunity presented itself.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:47 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I bet he uses the toilet brush if he didn't buy the condoms! And then takes pictures of it!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:49 AM on May. 8, 2009

• LMFAO!!!
    mommyluvsphilip

Answer by mommyluvsphilip at 12:49 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I was hoping it was a candid camera show and I would get my groceries for free or something. Sorry OP for adding this to your question. I will stop.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:59 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Gigi did you say anything to him at the checkout line? I would just of had to..called him a cheap fucker ...ok now I'll stop
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:03 AM on May. 8, 2009

• OMG... you ladies are HILArious!

Buy some lube.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:09 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Be careful of some lubricants.....some of them can actually break down the material of the condom. Go to the drugstore to buy them instead and ask the pharmacist on duty for a quickie consult...they should know. Or, if you are really shy, go online to each product's websites and see if there is a way to ask if the two can work together with no problems.
    Some condoms come pre-lubed.....do any of those work for you?
    Best wishes.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:08 AM on May. 8, 2009