How many of you..can't sleep !!!!!

Just can't sleep./ I have been going on 3 hours of sleep, and sleep is just not working . I lay down and I just can't go to sleep. it's been 12 hours since i been up, and going.
Is this normal.
( 31 wks )

babymomma4

Asked by babymomma4 at 12:44 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• o wow sorry to hear that
    I've always been an insomniac but since i've been pregnant my main problem is having to use the bathroom all night other than that i sleep pretty well

i love watermelon and it always made me pee a lot but the other night i regretted eating some OMG i went to the bathroom more than ever in one night...lol i don't recommend watermelon before bed while being pregnant
    MsQuiana

Answer by MsQuiana at 12:50 AM on May. 8, 2009

• oohh....wow me having trouble sleeping two, reason one my daughter is awake and i dont know why, two i cant sleep on my left side i wake up in pain, It sucks to roll over my hips hurt so bad and i'm 37 weeks and my belly is becoming a pain in the butt....dont get me wrong i love whats growing in me
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:53 AM on May. 8, 2009

• pshhh i know what you mean I'm just 12 weeks and sleeping on any side hurts because im so used to sleeping on my stomach
    I was told at this point i can sleep however I'm comfortable but I'm trying to get used to being on my side especially the left but im more comfortable on the right

but look on the bright side unlike me you don't have long to go!
    MsQuiana

Answer by MsQuiana at 1:02 AM on May. 8, 2009

• when i was pregnant i could sleep like a baby, but after i had her i cant sleep. i go to bed like 5 in the morning then wake up at like 8.
    casslynn09

Answer by casslynn09 at 1:16 AM on May. 8, 2009

• yea good point casslyn

babymomma better try to get as much sleep as possible because after the baby comes you're really not going to get much sleep

and sorry to tell ya but goodnight im going to sleep! hopefully you can do the same =-/
    MsQuiana

Answer by MsQuiana at 1:19 AM on May. 8, 2009

• ya hopefully
    babymomma4

Answer by babymomma4 at 1:52 AM on May. 8, 2009

• omg im 30 weeks and i have tried everything but tyelonol pm seems to help a little bit. and a heating pad
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 2:01 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I thought tylenol pm was a no'no when pregnant..
    babymomma4

Answer by babymomma4 at 8:34 PM on May. 8, 2009