Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How, short of going to court, can I get my former husband to respond to our court-ordered Parenting Plan?

He will not return phone calls or letters. Occaasionally, I will email him about an urgent matter and he will have wife #3 respond, pretending to be him. I was with him for over 20 years and know he can spell and word things correctly.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • Unless you have money to go to court he can get away w it. Sorry. Good luck.

    Answer by Mimomof3boys at 11:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

  • I am not positive, but I have heard of hiring an attorney to simply right a letter that basically says that if he doesn't shape up you will take further action. It is fairly in-expensive and it might just scare him into complying. Hope you get it resolved!

    Answer by hannahjoy17 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

  • ya true good luck I understand myself mine is Very similiar let me know how turns out would like to hear you have good news mine has not seen or talked to the kids in a few yrs since promised to take to see Cars when went to theatre has sent a few cards & email of pics of him & his new wife hunting has time & money to do that not for our kids hope yours turns around I have emailed & been chewed out by her too & keep them saved & printed for proof

    Answer by ouromnifamily at 11:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.