girls?

what do you think of girls, why are they always to catty towards eachother? do u feel this way towards other women? people always say they arent catty but it seems like every girl ive ever known IS (im guilty of being catty also) do u talk behind your friends backs to other people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I admit I bitch about women being catty then turned around and done the same thing! I think it is in our DNA!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:18 AM on May. 8, 2009

• talk behind my friends back? never.... if i was really there friend why would i do something like that? i wouldnt hang around someone i didnt like....

yes... i think ALL women are catty.... its just in our blood....lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:19 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Women are only catty because we are vocal. Unlike men we don't just go in the cave and repress it. Not all women are catty. But even the nicest of us have our breaking points. And seriously, we pms, on occasion cattiness is needed. lol. I have noticed on Cafemom though that there are a lot of defensive and feisty women. I think that is just an open display of your inner problems. Hurt people hurt people. And its easy to tell which ones are hurting.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 1:30 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I'm pretty sure it's our nature. Little catty girls grow up to be catty women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Hormones.

Naw, I don't like to talk about other people.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:00 AM on May. 8, 2009