has anyone tried...(adult)

has anyone tried the new KY for women...i forget what its called? I bought the other day..it like $24 so i figured it better be good. I havent had the chance to try it yet though.

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 1:19 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The KY Intense? I haven't personally, but a friend of mine said it was worth it so I plan on getting some. You will have to let me know if you think it was worth it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:28 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I will try it soon but I haven't yet. I got a coupon for 5$ off :)
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 1:27 AM on May. 8, 2009

• damn i wish i would have known about the coupon!! thats awsome tho, now im excited. i liked the his and hers...well only the hers...my DH didnt like the his part of it! Thank you ladies!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:32 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I haven't had sex in 3 years BUT I have heard good things and I am considering buying it to use this summer on my sons slip n' slide. I need something that will allow all 200lbs of me to run fall and slide like the wind!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:34 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Watch out for the rocks GiGi. Dane Cook did a piece on the slip n slide and I am pretty sure he called it the slip n tear your anus.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:36 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I want some too!!! They haven't imported it to the island I'm on yet, so I have to wait :( BOOOOO!!!
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 1:37 AM on May. 8, 2009

• oh talking abut a slip and slide. u can get those nap pads they use in kindergarden that fold up for like $5 at walmart. throw that under the slip and slide at the landing part! it adds a little extra padding so it doesnt bruise as bad when you hit!! I did it last year. my son was too scared to slide so my SIL and I had fun!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:39 AM on May. 8, 2009

• OMG Gigi you just made me spit my coffee on my laptop. You gotta warn a person!
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:57 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Oh, and I was wondering if it was good also. I don't want to spend that kind of money without some input from friends. LOL
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:58 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I haven't used it I just use olive oil when things get really hot he puts an egg and a piece of bacon on my ass and frys it
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:02 AM on May. 8, 2009