how often..

do you workout? and what do u do wen u go to the gym? are u on any good diets?

abbyl2490

Asked by abbyl2490 at 1:20 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish i could find the time/ energy/ motivation!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:21 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Why did I think you was going to ask something else, I had such a good reply and now I have nothing, Damn it!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:22 AM on May. 8, 2009

• well i try the diet thing but its just to damn hard...lol I LIKE FOOD! ....lol.... i have switched to diet soda atleast... it sucks but it cuts back soooo many calories for me....

i was doing real good with the gym but i have been slacking...school, work, and son PLUS going to gym everynight was draining me....

when i go... i do treadmill for an hour...mix of walking and jogging... eliptical for an half an hr... either bike or step thingy for an half an hr. and lift 10 lb weights (for tricepts) 3 reps of 10... for each arm and one time together
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:23 AM on May. 8, 2009

• If I went to the gym, I would probably have a heart attack, but I do like to play with the kids at school.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:50 AM on May. 8, 2009