can you walk in heels?

how did you learn to walk in heels? i feel so awkward but i wish icould wear them there so cute!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i can walk, run, fly, dance, hell i can swim in heels =)
    i think i was about 13 when we went to a wedding and i wanted to wear heels so my mom tought me how to walk in them and had me practice plenty and after that i was always running through the house in her heels untill i was allowed to wear them outdoors.
    i have to admit i learned from the best and i love heels more than any other shoes

i saw they have classes to learn how to walk in heels now
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 1:32 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Start out wearing 3 inches and then move up to 4. It's easier that way. Plus just wearing them and walking around in them will help you get use to them without walking funny, and your feel won't hurt once you get use to them. I can walk in 5 inches now that I'm use to wearing them.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 1:33 AM on May. 8, 2009

• how do you get them to not hurt your feet?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on May. 8, 2009

• okay first of all i make sure my shoes are flexible (in the middle a little bit able to bend) and if they are wood heels or wedge then a good pad in the front is great. other than that it has to hold my foot perfect not loose not tight. and lotion your feet it helps prevent blisters from pattent leather or straps.
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 1:39 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I am as successful in heels as this gut is at sex

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on May. 8, 2009

• *guy
    Anonymous

• Gosh, anon, something similar to this cartoon happened to me one time! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:47 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i live in heels!!! i ♥♥♥♥ them!!!.... i can do whatever in them....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:49 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I am about as graceful as a "bull in a china shop" in heels. I hate them! I also don't really need the height ( 5 foot 8 here).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on May. 8, 2009

• 5'8 is nothing bad! models are tall AND wear heels! im 5'6 and so is my hubby yet i put on my 4 or 5 inch heels.. all that "women have to be shorter than men" thingy is out!!
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 3:00 AM on May. 8, 2009