do you have any...

weird habits?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:36 AM on May. 8, 2009

• YES! I like to lay naked in the grass have my husband spray paint my body, drives the neighors nuts they think there is a crime scene!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:46 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I count toes because for some reason, the idea of less than or more than 10 toes freaks me out. I know, I hate it! I chew the inside of my cheeks, I wrap my hair around my ear then twist it inside my ear. But I can't stand other people going anywhere near my ears. Uhm.....I am sure there are more. But I can't think of any right now.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:48 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I sit on the computer all night..lol
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:49 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I have clocks in every room and I time myself for no reason at all! I have a hard time disciplining myself when it comes to time so I guess I over compensate with the clocks. I will sit on the toilet and just count the seconds/minutes it takes me. I time how much I do while I heat something up on the microwave. OCD! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:54 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I love researching and analyzing charts! All charts!! This is my very favorite one!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I sing commercial jingles. All the time, regardless of the circumstances. Anytime one comes on TV or the radio, even if there are people over, I sing commercial jingles. And I don't "singalong", I sing them as if they were like a lifeline. I am weird, I know.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:56 AM on May. 8, 2009

• If someone else is driving, I count the sides of EVERY sign I see on the road and grind my teeth while doing it? its weird..I'm just a weird person in general so it's ok.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:57 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I am also a channel flipper on the radio...drives my friends nuts!! and i can crack any knuckle in my body and do it constantly!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:07 AM on May. 8, 2009

• gigi - I am the same way! I even found a night light that is a clock and I plugged it into my bathroom! It is so awesome!

LMAO @ Anon with the chart - that is a good one - I love it!!!

My weird habit, I guess, is that I sing out loud to the songs I know all the words to, which really drives everyone around me up the wall. When someone talks to me or carries on a conversation too loud while I'm in the middle of the song or at a really good part I tell them to shut up and then finish singing...LOL. One day, my daughter had an appointment (we were early) and Hotel California was playing so I was singing (what else). When we got there I refused to turn the car off before I finished singing the whole song...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:49 AM on May. 8, 2009