Foul odor to urine after having baby?

Thanks for reading, sorry for TMI. Basically since I had my son I have had some issues with my urine frequently having a bad odor!? I have had a pap work up, urine cultures/etc & Im all clean of any infections. My "area" is clean no problems there. The only thing I can think of is when my son was 2.5-3wks old I got a severe uterine infection & had to take anti-biotics for 2wks...the infection was so bad I literally lost my ability to walk/severe pain in my hip,leg,abdomen area/high fever/vomiting...well I recovered & no sign of infection since. Just the smelly urine...Whats wrong w/me? This has never happened before & my doc says maybe prenatal vitamins but I took them my whole pregnancy. Maybe hormonal changes or what? thanks:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Health

• Tghe hormal changes will happen for up to a year after giving birth for some moms, so it could be that. It could be somethign you are eating, also could mean u need more water. Did you ask your doctor?
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:27 AM on May. 8, 2009