I have 20 bucks what do I get My mom for Mothersday?

Anyone have any good tips? Because I have no idea.

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:20 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• go tot hobby a wodden birdhouse and a couple paints and a can help. cheap family gift with a lot of love and heart put into it!

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:26 AM on May. 8, 2009

• some nice slippers for the house or maybe a coffee mug that says something special on it. or a key chain with a picture of you and her when you were little =)

Answer by glossyblack at 2:26 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i love that bird house idea!!!

Answer by glossyblack at 2:28 AM on May. 8, 2009

• A friend just gave me the nicest gift basket. She went to the dollar store and filled it with stationary, stickers, a diary, pens, note cards, sticky notes and a box of tea! I loved it!

Baskets can have many themes and you can put them together for under 20 bucks. Pick out what she likes and go for it! The time that you take to make it...will mean the world to her!

this site from Penny's also offers gifts under 20...if you need more ideas...

good luck! :)

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 2:30 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Several years ago we stopped buying mothers day gifts; instead, we make a donation to Heifer International. We believe that the best way to honor the mothers in our lives is by helping other mothers help their families.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:31 PM on May. 9, 2009