Am I the only one? When I have to poop I have to poop like NOW!

Nope, it's not diarrhea, and I usually go only once maybe twice a day. But dang it annoys me that when I feel the urge to go I have to go and NOW! Sometimes I feel like I barely make it to the toilet. And if i'm driving its like ohhhhh gawd get me to the toilet. It drives me nuts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Health

• Yep happens to me. I had my gallbladder removed about 3 years ago and it has been that way for me ever since. It really sucks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on May. 8, 2009

• My SO is like that. I swear he poops like 7 times a day. And it's normal poop.

But when it hits him, it hits him!
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 2:43 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Anon, I'm the same way since I got my gallbladder out. And it happens whenever I eat. Sometimes I'm not even done eating yet when it hits me, that's the worst!

BTW -- Gallbladder pain ... Worst. Pain. EVER.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 2:48 AM on May. 8, 2009

• OP here....I don't have my gallbladder out, but interesting correlation. Wonder if my gallbladder is quitting on me, ugh lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Trust me, if your gall bladder was going bad you would know due to the intense "OMG I wanna die right now PLEASE GOD PLEASE" pain in your abdomen...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:43 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Yes, I do. I have IBS and when I gotta go I gotta go. I always know where the bathroom is anywhere that I am.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:48 AM on May. 8, 2009