how do mothers do it raiseing kidz in step-paretning? my kidz are haveing it hard in school let alone?

I am in the middle of a crisis.. I am in the middle of a step-parenting issue..my two older kidz at home are haveing a very rough time and doing worse in school each year because they cannot participate in sports and be with friendz here...instead have to go back east for 6 wk in summer...what do I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on May. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• Why did you uproot them in the first place?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on May. 8, 2009

• not much you can do because they live so far from dad. It isnt fair to them but nothing about divorce is fair to children, kn=wim? Not bashing, as I am divorced to, but it is what it is. They could live next door to dad and still divorce and not living with one parent sucks.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:20 AM on May. 8, 2009

• yea....its not that, the bio father is not a very upstanding citizen himself, he psyically and mentally hurt my two older boys also being step to them (to older boys) as these two are to my new hubby.. They know how mean he is and can get...they are afraid to tell him they dont want visitation..he has no care about their safety as welll..
    harleycat68

Answer by harleycat68 at 8:45 AM on May. 8, 2009