How do I juggle my busy life?

OK..... I took a pregnacy test this morning.... & it was positive. My daughter is already a year old. I was planing to sighn up 4 pharmacy tech classes next fall & it's a 9 month program... but most likely I will have a fall baby.... my originaly plan was to go to pharmacy school but thats a 6 year program but i already have credits to go 4 my pharmacy degree... I want to finish school... should I wait after the baby is born then sign up?..... I just want a job to support my family.... I just hope I can finish school.

hotmamma1984

Asked by hotmamma1984 at 3:21 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it would be eaier for you to start school now unless it will be to stressful...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on May. 8, 2009

• My Mom told me this a long time ago. "One day at a time". It sounds so cliche but it's true. Stop focusing on months ahead. Just focus and do your best each day you can. If that means furthering your education to help your babies then you do that. There isn't a mother alive that would fault you for doing what you can for you baby that's here and the one that's on the way. Finish that school and get the job that will support you and your babies. Go Girl!
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:08 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Can you do any of the classes online? I am 34 weeks and have been signed up for online school for a couple months now. It is awesome. I won't have to worry about sitting in an uncomfortable classroom, or making time to actually go to class. I figured there is no time like the present. IDK if that is something that would work for you, but it is definately something I would recommend researching!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 1:07 PM on May. 8, 2009