Vin Deisel Movies Yumm Yumm

Name movies with Vin Deisel,
Pitch Black, Fast and Furious, Tokyo Drift, Chronicles of Riddick
Oh did I mention YUM YUMMMMMMM

honeyhanvey

Asked by honeyhanvey at 6:58 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You forgot The Pacifier. You see skin in that one. I could just sit and stare at his amazing bod all day!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:03 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Saving Private Ryan
    The PAcifier
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 7:17 AM on May. 8, 2009

• He doesn't even have to act....he can just stand there and still look yummy! :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:40 AM on May. 8, 2009

• XXX and the new fast and the furious, Babylon AD, Man Apart, Find me Guilty, and there are 3-4 coming soon!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:58 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Blech! I don't find him attractive at all. His voice is kind of sexy though.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:17 AM on May. 8, 2009

• knockaround guys (love that one)
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 9:31 AM on May. 8, 2009

• He was not in Private Ryan! i don't think, that was Tom Hanks, anyways I dunno but Vin Deisel is SO SEXY, We were watching the newest fast in furious & OMG I told my hubby I'd leave him for that man, DH hubby just laughed, he said ok if he got Vin Deisel's Girlfriend LOL!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:13 AM on May. 8, 2009

• my husband an i have lists. if just so happen these ppl on our list want to "do" us, the other cant be mad lol.. an vin deisel is SO on that list!!
    youngmarriedmom

Answer by youngmarriedmom at 10:47 AM on May. 8, 2009

• He was in Saving Private Ryan. Just looked it up online. There are a lot of new movies with him coming out. In your search bar type in IMDB (Internet Movie Database) and you can get a list of all the movies an actor or actress plays in.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:07 AM on May. 8, 2009

• My favorite movies are the ones I make myself when I dream that he is mine. Yumm. Those bedroom dreams are pretty steamy ( not always in bedroom).
    I would do him if he came to me and said you are the one of my dreams. I would tell my DH sorry but what are the chances of this ever happening again.
    honeyhanvey

Answer by honeyhanvey at 12:57 AM on May. 16, 2009