What do you ladies think of adult websites?

My husband and I have started one. The economy being the way it is we thought we should give this a try.

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Entertainment

• I personally, don't like them. didn't mind them before, but I don't know, I just don't like them. No offense to you. However, a friend of my mom started one up and made a lot of money. There's lots of money in those types of things.

Answer by NomadSara at 10:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I say it is worth a shot. As long as all parties agree and no one is being hurt, why not jump into an industry that rakes in millions-billions every year. I personally don't have a problem with them. In fact, for open-minded people, these sights really do prove rather amusing and (ahem) It definitely exposes the human species at it's most basic level!

Answer by Wawakwane at 11:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i say its fine

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I see no problem with it as long as you and your husband and everyone else is involved agree to set terms. Just be prepared with an answer for your children when the point comes up. I actually posed once for Suicide son didn't find my pictures, but a few of his friends did. They still can't look me in the eye.

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I think there are better ways to make money. just think do you really want prepubesent boys looking atyour site because beliebe me that is who spends a lot of time there.

Answer by Lyndall at 2:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2008