Could I be pregnant or am I just imagining things?

I have been pregnant two previous times, both ending in miscarriages. Well here it is and I should have started my period on the 6th of May. I know it is only the 8th but for some reason I really think that i am pregnant although i also feel as if i am going to start my period. What do you all think. I havent gone and gotten a pregnancy test yet becuase i dont want to be disappointed. I just really hope that the third time is the charm.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hun if your on your period there is a very very slim chance you are. I think you are just being hopeful. Try again next month. (I'm sorry for your losses)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:48 AM on May. 8, 2009

• You can get an early response test.... or wait. either way do not get discouraged.
    MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 8:48 AM on May. 8, 2009

• she has not started though
    MRSnMOTHER

• As you probably know, period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are very similar. I'm sorry that you had to go through 2 miscarriages, that must have been hard. You should get a pregnancy test at some point soon, even if you wait a few more days because it may not show up right away. Good luck, I'll be thinking of you.
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 8:49 AM on May. 8, 2009

• OOOHHH I read it wrong then.. I thought it said I started on may 6. I was wondering why she thought she still was.

Then I would buy a early detection test and take it tomorrow morning. I'm impatient like that :)
    I'm a full week late now... I've had 2 negative tests on dollar tests so I'm going to buy a early detection just since its more sensitive and use it tomorrow :)

LUCK TO US :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:54 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Don't you give up. Don't do it. Babies are the most wonderful thing aren't they? I am sorry for your miscarriages. I have had several myself and it's a horrible heart breaking thing to go through.

If your cycle hasn't started then that is good news. Stay positive. Take a test and if it says no and you still don't get your cycle then take another test. Be strong and keep thinking that it IS going to work. It sounds so silly to say that to yourself over and over but I did. Crazy as that sounds.

Have you been to the website www.fertilityfriend.com? One of the mama's here turned me on to that website and using that in conjunction with my fertility monitor was literally what helped me get pregnant. You chart everything about your body and when you have sex, it will tell you when you ovulate and have faith. You will get pregnant.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:57 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I agree that period and pregnancy symptoms are very simlair and if your two days late already? Is your periods typically on time? If so then maybe in the next few days I would test but it's completly up to you. I understand that you don't want to be dissapointed, good luck and here's some *BABY DUST*...
    MrsSpecialistB

Answer by MrsSpecialistB at 9:21 AM on May. 8, 2009