I really want to know more about paganism, but ont nessecarily witchcraft.. can someone give me a good link or some good info? thanks!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:04 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The best one I can give you is www.PagansPath.com There is tons of non-witch pagansim there. You should also look for "Everything Pagansim," "Paganism for Dummies," and "The Idiot's Guide to Paganism" books. You can usually find them on Amazon rather cheaply. They are all great books for newbies and experts alike...

If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me. I love questions!
    Blessed Be!

Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:08 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I would suggest joining a religion group on here, like Religious Roundtable....or maybe even a Pagan/Wiccan group. You learn a lot that way by asking them.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 9:09 AM on May. 8, 2009

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:18 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Simply Pagan is a group on CM intended for those who want to learn more(and also help others learn,etc).
    The PP's also gave you great info.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:09 AM on May. 8, 2009