steam cleaners?

anyone use steam cleaners?
i see the shark on tv a lot. and i would really like to own a steam cleaner that could do our rugs,tile etc. and all purpose one. but most of them are really expensive. is it worth the cost?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 9:06 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I love my steam cleaner i have a Bissel Pet one, that i did pay about 300 for but i can clean everything in my house, and with three dogs dragging in red dirt, a 1yr old who makes a mess of everything and then us who make messes sometimes its great i have already got more than my moneys worth out of it and i have only had it 4 months. i hope this helps you
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 9:25 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i was looking at those too. we have a cat..but he is a long hair cat and omg he sheds soemtimes since his hair has grown so long.

i figured for a good one i will have to throw down a few hundred, i seen some that were 1000 plus..im not paying that much lol.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:29 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have a Bissell Proheat 2X that I absolutely love. It comes with built in attachments and it heats the water for me. I use it on my RV, my car and everywhere inside the house. It does a really great job and wasn't very expensive at walmart.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:08 PM on May. 10, 2009

• I have a steam cleaner that I got from Oreck. It was/is spendy but for me it was worth every single penny
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:25 AM on May. 11, 2009