• In the Spotlight:

Dry Scalp!!!

Hello all the moms out there!!!!

I had my little guy 6 months ago and ever since then I've had a really dry scalp (this could also have something to do with the fact that I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.... :o). Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has any tricks to try or can suggest a shampoo and conditioner that is a little more sexy than Head and Shoulders or Selsun Blue.

Thanks for your help ladies.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!!!!!

MommaJax2976

Asked by MommaJax2976 at 9:08 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• This happens to a lot of new moms! Its the hormones! Advance Techniques by Avon makes a good shampoo for this problem. You might consider a conditioning mask like the Planet Spa Avon one to use weekly as well. You can get them at www.youravon.com/dhullum plus they're less expensive than Selsun Blue and Head and Shoulders and smell fresh (not like a medicine cabinet!) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:08 PM on May. 8, 2009

• head and shoulders shampoo
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:22 AM on May. 9, 2009