Do you or do you not believe in Santa Claus?

If not...is it because something bad happened in your life?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:11 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LMAO...no, nothing bad happened. As much as I wanted to get presents for Christmas, I just could not believe that someone could go to that many houses in one night.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 9:14 AM on May. 8, 2009

• No, I don't because that's the way I was raised...::::stated Ms. California style:::

:D
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 9:17 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I am one of those twisted souls that fully believes that the spirit of Santa Claus lives in each of us. I completely and wholeheartedly believed in the Big Man in Red coming to our home each year until I was 12, and then I outgrew that. But that doesn't mean I stopped believing in Santa, I just realized that sometimes the belief in the spirit and ideals is enough to bring him to life each Christmas in my soul, and in the soul of millions of others...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 9:32 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I don't believe in Santa because I'm angry at him. :P
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:43 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I never did past the age of 4 when my mom told me the truth..my dad and stepmom were furious at my mom for that, I do allow my children to believe. Christmas is my least favorite holiday. It has been for many years, maybe because of what my mom did..IDK.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:44 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I adore the idea of Santa. My daughter is 10 and I told her that mom and dad are santa, but she didn't believe me lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:48 AM on May. 8, 2009

• LOL

bouncing

Well, actually I got a pair a pink footsie pj's (ala A Christmas Story) when I really wanted an Easy Bake Oven, so, yeah, that was about the time I stopped believing in Santa....

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 10:07 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I believe there once was a man named St. Nicholas who gave children gifts, and I believe this is where the legend of Santa Claus originated. I also believe in the spirit of Christmas and the joy of giving and the sparkle of magic in a child's eyes on Christmas morning. My grandmother made sure I never believed in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy or any other kind of things like that. I would have enjoyed them I think. My kids did.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:10 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Yes I do. Not the mythical man created by today's Hallmarks, lol. But the man that is the reason behind Santa Claus.. St. Nicholas. lol.

So yes, he's basically a real person. Long dead, but real.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:40 AM on May. 8, 2009

• No, I don't believe in Santa. Are there grown ups who do?

This year is going to be the year I tell DD about the stupid fabricated lie called Santa Claus. To me, Christmas should be about Jesus (i am not christian, but we still celebrate his day).

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:43 AM on May. 8, 2009