does anyone make flowers kinda like from flower place?

im thinking about making flowers i was thinking i would like to use a picket fence and put flowers in it... instead of buying one from a flower place.. is it cheaper, where can i find the picket fence box... what should i use ? etc...

thanks!!!

tiggerneeyore

Asked by tiggerneeyore at 9:25 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I used to a very long time ago. The price is dependent upon the flowers, plants, etc that you want to use. IF you go with flowers that are in season then it will be cheaper and generally those are on special at the florist. In my experience it has been cheaper to buy from a florist and generally you know you are getting a good quality of flower.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I've worked at a couple of flower shops over the years and I still do work from home for friends and family. In my opinion, it would actually be cheaper to go to a home improvement store (like Lowe's or Home Depot) for the plants and flowers. As long as you pay attention to what you're picking out, the quality is not any better at a florist...but you definitely need to watch what you're picking since they sometimes get shoved around by all the people looking through them. The fencing will probably be easier to find at the same place. As far as the type of fencing and flowers/plants to use...the flowers/plants depends on the area you live in and with the fencing it's just a matter of personal preference.
    blueyes581

Answer by blueyes581 at 11:57 AM on May. 8, 2009

• soundsl ike that would like really nice
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:34 PM on May. 8, 2009

• look not like really nice
    moki1984

• LOL to moki1984 thanks! and thanks ladies!!
    tiggerneeyore

Answer by tiggerneeyore at 8:36 AM on May. 12, 2009