If you won the lottery what is the FIRST thing you would do (after you got done fainting or screaming of course)?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:34 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• buy an airline ticket to an island somewhere.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 9:35 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Pay off my sisters house and cars for her, pay off our debts and give my mom money so they could live comfortable now that my step dad is retired. I would even give my brother and his wife money and then save the rest.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:35 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Buy my dream house!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 9:37 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Move to the Netherlands.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:38 AM on May. 8, 2009

• buy a beautiful house and pay all my bills for the next year or so in advance!!! save the rest and use it for bills so that i didnt have to worry about them for a long time!!!
    MomaKel

Answer by MomaKel at 9:39 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Have a little material fun first...new house & cars for me & DH, nice long vacation, spoil the kids a little...then invest some & put the rest away.
    BeautifuLove

Answer by BeautifuLove at 9:41 AM on May. 8, 2009

• buy some groceries. get my family out of this single wide trailer and give a nice little farm house. nothing expensive. pay off out bills, get my mom and dad a double wide and put in on my land, get my grandmother a double wide and put her out there with me too. get myself a minivan that i don't have to worry about the transmission falling out of it while I am driving it. i would be happy not to be living pay check to paycheck every single week.

my dh gets paid every friday but by tuesday we are out of money almost every week. I cannot go back to work. we cannot afford day care/babysitter and no family to help. my parents are disabled and my grandmother is old. i have no help. i am so tired of living this way. i should have stayed in nursing school when I found out I was pregnant. but i had a miscarriage at 20 weeks with my first pregnancy and was scared to do anything while pregnant with my son.....so depressing i know.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:44 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i would also give some money to the breast cancer awareness, march of dimes, st. jude hospital, domestic violence and the salvation army. the SA has helped me when I needed it I would love to pay them back..
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:46 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Pay off all my bills first. We don't really have that much debt comparatively but even what we do have is killer sometimes. Then I'd buy a couple of brand new cars :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:49 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I d share my Happy news here with all my Friends! I'd Go to the DR. & have all of my Health issues taken care of! Since DH & I are unemployed we'd catch up on Bills & needs.. Everything that is Broken down & fix stuff after the Disasters we've lived through! Help our Daughters & grandsons. Help needy Good Charities. Especially the Great little ones that need it the most. Oh my Heart is so full of love, Care & compassion more then I can ever afford! I's Also put out A Search for my Long Lost Never Met Father & ANY Family I might Have! To meet or have Real Family once in my Lifetime would Exceed my Wildest Dreams!! And After all that I'd Restore my 'Cuda in my Avatar & Live A Dream of Hopefully just once in my Lifetime Getting 1 Trophy!! Or Fix my Old Yucky partical Board Falling down & apart Kitchen cupboards!! Oh to Dream!! Just once I'd Love to have Bills paid & needs met. Just the "Basics" is all I need. Good Luck to All!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:51 AM on May. 8, 2009