Right Milk Duct clogged?

I have been leaking for about 8-10 weeks now. I am 28 weeks pregnant, I will be 29 Tuesday.

My left breast leaks constantly, ALOT. But-- My right breast leaks, but VERY VERY little. If any at all.

What could this possibly mean?? I will talk with my Dr. about it, but I wont be seeing him, until the 19th. Thank you.

Mrsdenick28

Asked by Mrsdenick28 at 9:34 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You haven't seen your dr to tell him in over 10 weeks? you shouldn't be leaking anything until after the birth. Call your doctor NOW

Answer by admckenzie at 9:51 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Thats not true.. at all.

Your supose to leak colostrom.
    Mrsdenick28

Answer by Mrsdenick28 at 9:56 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Some moms leak colostrum, some don't. Either way is normal, and it's normal for each breast to be different too. Don't be surprised if you have one breast that produces a lot more milk, gets engorged more often, leaks more, etc. A clogged duct would be inside the breast and would be painful, maybe swollen and warm to the touch. Sounds like you're fine.
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 10:19 AM on May. 8, 2009

• If your breast was clogged you would know because it hurts crazy bad.
    Anonymous