Who has had to move pregnant? how bad did it suck?

this is my 2nd time moving being pregnant and it stinks even more this time... i think cuz im father along and cuz we have more stuff

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:35 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I moved while I was pregnant and then 6 weeks to the day I had her. It never bothered me really. She was 9 weeks old when I had a house to unpack after moving and that sucked but not the move I like packing I hate unpacking and 2 flights of stairs sucked.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:38 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I was 6 months when i moved from my parents house into a house with my hubby (then fiance) It wasn't that bad.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:41 AM on May. 8, 2009

• We moved from MA to MN. there were lots of cornfields in Ohio. I could only sit four hours at a time. It worked out ok. It took 4 days or something. It was always an adventure with my husband
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:43 AM on May. 8, 2009

• yes moving sucks preggo or not the only good thing about moving when your preggo is that you can't left boxes. You just have to unpack them.. Good Luck on the move..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:49 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I beat you all. I moved from a 1 bed with DH to a 2 bed rental at 7 months prego, lived there pretty much in storage with everything still in boxes until we could move into our new house we bought when DD was 1.5 weeks. First we had to move everything into storage from the 2 bed, we moved into 2 different hotels and then finally moved into our house and moved everything in from storage. It was pure hell. I am still shocked I didn't get PPD from all the crap I went through during my pregnancy.
    LeoneLover13

Answer by LeoneLover13 at 10:02 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i drove from New mexico to Maryland when i was 9months along, we were pcsing so we didn't really have a choice. needless to the whole time i was crying. and i had to stop alot because my feet were soo swollen
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 11:07 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I am in the middle of moving for the 2nd time in the last 3 months due to damage on my house and i am on bed rest and have to move out by the 30th so I feel for you girl good luck
    Moe727

Answer by Moe727 at 11:18 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i had to move when i was about 8 weeks along, it sucked.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:15 PM on May. 8, 2009

• With my last pregnancy I moved when I was 33 weeks... It SUCKED! Not long after that I had my baby at 35 weeks. Not saying thats what caused it...But I WAYYYYYY over did it.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 12:15 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My hubby recently got out of the service. We moved from NC to UT. I flew to UT with our 21 month old and at the time I was almost 8 months preggo. It sucked. I got so sick on the plane-I've never gotten sick on a plane ride. We had a 3 BR place in NC now we have 2 BR. And with the first pregnancy we moved when I was 7 months....Moving and pregnancy, in my opinion, suck.
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 12:36 PM on May. 8, 2009