Hurting after eating spicy food

I am 19 weeks preggy, and yesterday i ate buffalo wild wings, buffalo wings in mild sauce, with celery and ranch dressing...as soon as i stood up i was HURTING! Like I had bad bad bad bad gas, and maybe diarhhea. i sat on the toilet for like 30 minutes and nothing came out, no gas, no poo, NOTHING! I was hurting so bad i had to leave shopping!!! lol...is this normal?! What do u do when it happens

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dont' eat those again
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:12 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i cant eat anything even remotely spicy. and nothing red at all or i get heartburn so bad it makes me cry. and its not just in my chest it hurts from my throat all the way to my butt ( sorry TMI) my doctor told me just to try to avoid the spicy food, and eat tums. maybe that will help you?
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 10:31 AM on May. 8, 2009

• when preg your body becomes a strnger to you lol...things that never bothered you before you can even develope an allergy to. If that happens again take gas pills, and be sure to get enough fiber, and stool softeners like colase.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:41 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I couldn't eat chinese food, everyones different so i wouldn't eat them again if i was you.
    I didn't try chinese food again until my daughter was almost two. I hurt sooo bad when i ate it pregnant, that i was scared to try i ever again. LOL.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:15 AM on May. 8, 2009

• That's how my cousin went into labor! lol
    She was at the end of her pregnancy though like 2 weeks before her due date.. but she ate some spicy food and took a long walk, that night she went into labor. Be careful of what you eat ~ unless you want to go into early labor! lol
    Anonymous