Are hormones a valid reason to .....

I feel like I am mad at everyone but my husband. My parents I am mad at because they do EVERYTHING for my sister and they never see my son, when I have invited them to my house for ultrasounds of the new baby- the flake out. Then there are my old friends...once I stopped drinking and had morning sickness I seem to have the plague and they only write the breif how are you line...so do I tell everyone how I feel - that they are all jerks or do I just ignore them all because it is probably just pregnancy hormones. My husband says to ognore them now and forget them when I have the baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First things first.... hormones are a perfectly valled reason to hate the world! lol at least thats how i felt somedays. but yr reasons for being mad seem lagit to me (sorry cant spell) but that being so be I still would try and avoid going crazy on everyone at this time... For one thing yr hormones are probably part of whats driving you crazy and going off on everyone is just going to put added stress on yrself (and yr baby) so try and keep yr cool and keep talking it out with yr hubby... Sometimes thats enough to helo and if things get to tuff enlist him to do some talking... He will keepp his cool even if you cant... Stick it out... The hormone surges get easier to deal with the further along you get... But you have one little one already so I guess you already know that... Good luck! And if you want someone to talk to send me a mesage Id love some conversation :) :)
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 11:39 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i wouldn't just forget about them. But i would ingore their behavoir. Theres not much you can do about it. I hardly ever see my friends anymore because i have kids and they don't. But i keep in contact with them like phone calls every now and then. We just share whats going on in each others lives. Even though we don't hang out like almost ever anymore, they are still my friends. And have been there for me at really hard times through out everything. I could go months without talking to them but if i really needed help they have, and would be there in an instant. Everyone needs friends. But our lives just take different paths sometimes, it doesn't mean you should cut them out of your life.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:42 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Hormones are a VERY valid reason to hate everything and anything! I go on my daily rampages from these crazy hormones and this is #3 for me. Dont give your friends up, but just try to ignore them as besst as you can. It does get better the further you get till you are in your last month. hang in there!
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 12:12 PM on May. 8, 2009