is it even possible to know yet???

I'm TTC my period isn't due until may 14th I'm have some mild "pulse like" cramps in my uterus they aren't very painful just annoying. I'm also have some milky watery discharge. Is this a sign of pregnancy? I usually don't get period cramps until the second day of my period NEVER before. Did anyone else have anything similar to this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sometimes when you have a white milky discharge from your breast and are not pregnant it is your bodys way of douching. you may have a yeast infection and your body is expressing it that way. you may want to go to your GYN and get it checked. also you may not be able to tell this early unless your hormone levels are high enough to see it on a HPT or blood work. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:21 AM on May. 8, 2009

• my breast arent leaking....it's discharge discharge.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I'm also trying to concieve and am feeling similar sensations in my lower stomach. My period is due May 22nd. I wonder if I'm going crazy lol.
    yay4pink

Answer by yay4pink at 10:17 PM on May. 8, 2009