What is everyones plans for today?

It is raining here so were staying home, My dad is coming to visit later.

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 11:09 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• moving and cleaning, moving and cleaning. the weather was decent here but now the rain clouds are coming in ughhhh
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:19 AM on May. 8, 2009

• its raining here too, i will be cleaning house and cooking for the family. how boring lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 8, 2009

• well. I'm going to look at the weather report then either go to the store, park, and KFC or not. we will see.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:16 AM on May. 8, 2009

• It's raining here too. Unfortunately I still have to go to the store at some point (I should have done it yesterday while it was nice) While I'm procrastinating, I guess I'll get some cleaning and laundry done.
    blueyes581

Answer by blueyes581 at 12:04 PM on May. 8, 2009

• its not raining here but its wet from a week of rain.. and im super sore from the gym.. and my 9 month old is teething BAD, and the baby i watch is teethign BAD so we are staying in... i might go to they gym later or we might go play cards... but not until atleast 6pm
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:41 PM on May. 8, 2009