Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

water shoes?

I'm looking for special shoes for my son to wear in the kiddie pool and shower. but I cant find "water shoes" anywhere...whats a more common name for them?


Asked by Owl_Feather at 11:27 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Shopping

Level 22 (13,272 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Beach Socks Maybe???? I looked on and only saw crocs

    But had beach socks.......I always call them water or swim shoes :)

    Answer by pjacademy at 10:56 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • i found some at kmart the other day. other than that I think most people are using crocs or whatever they are called these days :)

    Answer by Xynyth at 11:46 AM on May. 8, 2009

  • I never have much of a problem finding those. Have you looked at Walmart or Target? I call them water shoes, too.

    Answer by flowrchild77 at 3:17 PM on May. 8, 2009

  • my kids wont wear them but they do wear crocs. walmart or target should have the water shoes by now

    Answer by Soniam301 at 7:36 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • I'd check Wal-Mart, Family Dollar or Dollar General.......Or Kmart or Target. I did see an ad where the kids were wearing crocs and jumping into the water.....but I prefer the regular "water shoes" myself!

    Answer by 4kidsandadog at 9:07 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • yes I dont want crocs...thats all I saw at walmart too. so target refers to them as "beach socks?" thats what I'm looking for! thanks

    Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:04 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • Water socks, also Aqua shoes

    Answer by lbranta at 7:19 PM on May. 10, 2009