A Job in arlington?

I am looking for a job in arlington that will understand that i can work mon-fri 5:00 to close (but not later than 12) and i am open all day saturday and sunday. I currently work at toys r us and i was doing so well that they asked me to be DS (deparment supervisor) of the store. I of course had to say no because of the hours but since then they wont give me any hours its like they a punishing me for having a children. They are only giving me 10-15 hours a week when i was almost getting 30. If anyone know of place that are hiring please let me know. thank you

Sumer0509

Asked by Sumer0509 at 11:28 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi, I have two options for you. You may be interested. I am looking for ladies who'd like a career change and flexibility,along with great rewards and training.

www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    *Parties, fun,free website,no inventories no deliveries

and...

http://www.freedomathometeam.com/DAvia/about
    *Daily pay,no selling, no cold-calling, direct deposit available

sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:33 PM on May. 9, 2009