What do i do about my dumb as husband?

Right now hes mad and i honestly have no clue why ad he wont tell me!! He says im immature but im not the one who cant talk when im mad. I told him i was crossing the street to someones house to ask them somethng about my hair because i want to dye iut and he was mad since last night about that i guess. This morning he was still mad so just so he knows i told him i will be going back to that girls house ACROSS THE STREET! so se can dye my hair. I told him if its about money i dont have any and i didnt pay fr the dye his sister did so right now i called him to give him a umber for soem money at te bank and he just hung upo on me wtf. How can i handle this person who acts like his 6 year old neice?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Well if my husband acted like that I would quit caring what he thinks. Do what ever you want, you don't need to answer to him especially about something so girly and innocent. Don't even let it bother you, just brush it off. If he want to make a big deal out of something small let him but don't help him. Just think "Whatever." And laugh about his childish behavior. He may be expecting you to get your panties in a bunch.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:34 AM on May. 8, 2009

• yea ussually when he gets mad like that for no reeason my life stops and im mad too and just because hes mad. but latley iv been changing and maby thats whats bugging him? i dunno im trying really hard to just laf at how dumb he is and trying to not care but i cant help it. I really dont want to get mad just because hes mad but it majes me mad that hes so stupid ugh lol .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Do you two fight like this often? I've never been or delt with such childishness? You sure you didn't do something else? Either way you two won't fix it until you learn to communicate with each other.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:41 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Usually if one partner is mad then the other partner did something to instigate those feelings, whether the other partner is aware of it or willing to own up to it is another story. Too often when there are petty problems like this in a relationship one partner never wants to take ownership and it becomes the fault of the other partner, for being immature or what not. YOU BOTH need to communicate about things if you want a mature adult relationship. Seriously, when a relationship has problems it is rarely one person's doing. Think about it.
    Anonymous

• And calling him dumb only serves to show just how equally immature you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Yea its always been like this but that was whe we started dating i guess i just started following his everyword and then we didnthave probelms but now im opening my eyes and doing my own tings and i just dont know and no i havent done anything esle lol im pretty sure that was wat got him mad but what i dont understand is why? i dunno if hes just mad cuz he probably thougtht i was spending my money on something stupid or i dont know and he wont talk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 8, 2009

• And im not saying i am mature i dont like when he says im not because he shouldnt be saying it because i am concious that if theres a problem you should talk it out to fix it and he doesnt he just decides to stay quiet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 8, 2009

• I am single and a mother....I do not put up with immaturity from the opposite sex and this is why I am single....I do not believe that calling your husband a dumb ass is apropriate....You are married to the man and he is your baby's daddy so what does this make you to be? I really would not be with such a person if I thought this of them....Whatever you say of your family will and does reflect on yourself...Be considerate because talking this way about the one you love will someday bite you in the butt! Growing up my mother only had negative things to say about me her very own daughter.....How do you think this reflected on my mother?
    mirakoboy

Answer by mirakoboy at 12:59 PM on May. 8, 2009