What was your baby doing at 8 months

What was your baby doing at 8 months.
What was he/she eating
What was their routine?
Just curious

NicolePB

Asked by NicolePB at 11:40 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine lo was eating whatever we ate, she was walking, she was starting to talk more than mama and little things like that, wake up breakfast, play, lunch, nap, play, dinner, bath, play, story and bedtime. with the little snacks in detween all that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Well my dd will be 8 months next week, and she eats 3 meals a day of oatmeal mixed with juice, then a baby food fruit, veggie, and meat for lunch and dinner, sometimes I let her have some of whatever I'm eating, she also nurses whenever she wants. She sleeps about 10 hours a night and takes two 30min naps a day. She is very active a good crawler, walks around furnature, she says three words mama, dada, and good, she babbles alot too. She doesn't have any teeth yet. I don't know what else to tell, but I'm gonna post anon so people don't know so much about my baby! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 8, 2009

• My little ms Emma is 8 months on the 10th of this month.. she is eating most things still doesn't like baby food too much, so I buy organic veggies in bags frozen take out some and defrost them dice them up and let her eat them off her plate.

She is pulling herself up in her crib, crawling, sitting up, grabbing everything, babbling, she is a joy! She will even go to sleep on her own for the most part, if she is getting tired I can put her in her crib and she will fall asleep.
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 12:34 PM on May. 8, 2009

• my DD is just over 8 months and she's sitting up, rolling everywhere, (could care less about crawling) kind of starting to pull herself up on things. eating fruit for breakfast and usually a vegetable or lentils for dinner (vegetarian baby), babbles a lot, learning sign language, loves banging on the piano.....still wakes up A LOT to nurse at nite, (we co-sleep) has her two bottom teeth.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:34 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Well that was only last week lol. He's eating about 4-6 7oz bottles per day and 1-2 at night, and 3 jars of Stage 2 baby food per day. He stopped taking his morning naps and usually sleeps around/between 1-3pm. His only real "schedule" is at night. He gets his last jar of food and some cereal around 7pm, then he gets his bath and brushes his teeth (he has 5 of them!!) and then he gets a bottle and goes to bed around 8ish. Most nights he sleeps until at least 5, takes another bottle and goes back to sleep until 7-8. He's crawling, pulling up on things, trying to cruise, says "mama" "dada" and "baba" (but I think they're more sounds than words), blows rasberries, and screams at the tops of his lungs when he's happy or excited or just because!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:40 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My son is now 9 months... but he was
    Doing: crawling, cruising, chattering non stop, learned to throw tantrums, clibs stairs, gets into a ton of trouble
    Eating: Switching to almost all table foods of what we are eating... if he can't have it then some baby food and other finger foods. Likes puffs. Still drinking breastmilk and formula about 30 oz/day at best guess (don't know what he takes when he BF's)
    Routine: he doesn't have much of a set routine.... the only set routine he has is his bedtime... dinner, bath, breastfeed or bottle, then relax with a book or music and then bed
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:10 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My DD was just starting to eat table food and feeding herself. Drinking 3 or 4 9 ounce bottles a day. Trying to walk. One nap in the morning and one if the afternoon. Going to bed at 7:30 and sleeping till 7 or 7:30 in the morning. Trying to talk. Saying Momma and Da da. Cruising all over the place and getting into EVERYTHING! =]
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 1:17 PM on May. 8, 2009

• he was 100% self feeding, cruising, not quite brave enough to let go... saying mama dada, OK baba,

wake up between 5-8,, if its super early he got a bottle and back to sleep, breakfast at 8 30, play till 11 30, bottle and nap... lunch at 1-2... play nap at 4 or 5-6.. dinner bath and bed at 9

2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:39 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My son's 8 months and he's eating a 6oz bottle every 3-4 hours or a jar of baby food. He's starting to crawl on his knees instead of dragging his legs. He's pulling himself up onto things and says a few random phrases like "Lets go" don't ask me were he gets his speech from but everytime he gets put into his carseat he says "lets go."
    mommycorri

Answer by mommycorri at 1:51 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My son isn't a self feeder I still hold the bottle and he can't eat anything to chunky because he chokes easily and he's starting to throw fits too.
    mommycorri

Answer by mommycorri at 1:52 PM on May. 8, 2009