full moon !!

i am 39 weeks and this weekend is full moon do u think i have any luck with having this baby this weekend? does full moon mean anything?

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 11:46 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it has something to do with Labor. My hubbys aunt is a doctor and she said that the hospital L&D is always full on the full moons. Not to mention that the night I went into labor it was a full moon, but didnt have my baby till the next day at 4pm.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 12:09 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Oh no! Don't say that, I am only 15 days away.. I don't want to go into labor tonight! lol
    I'm already having sore-ness in my pelvic and stomach area today! It's just starting though, but don't say that! lol
    Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 12:14 PM on May. 8, 2009

• NO!! LOL I was due Nov 15th there was a full moon on Nov 13th and I finally had my daughter on the 21st of November becasue I was induced LOL.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:19 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Thank you! You've given me some hope. I am almost 39 wks and I would LOVE to have the baby this weekend! I guess I better start walking or something. My SIL had her babies on full moon nights....
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 12:31 PM on May. 8, 2009