why????

I am 36 weeks and 2 days I have been having some pains! mostly when i lay down to go to bed but last night was the worse it has been. when she moves i have really sharp pains. last night they almost made me cry and it sounded like something poped. why is this happening??? and should i say anything to my docter or is it just normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow thats werid i am 39 wks i have also heard the poping nosie . I wanna knwo too
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 11:51 AM on May. 8, 2009

• well you and your baby are growing every day and you are being stretched to the limit. the popping noise you heard was probably a muscle. the sharp pains are probably coming from baby laying on a nerve. find a position that is comfortable for you. the only way i could lay in bed comfortably was to prop myself up in bed and lay on my back with a pillow under my knees. also you can lay on your side(either side) with a pillow in between your legs at the crotch going to your knees and one under your belly. see if that helps. some nights it was more comfortable for me to sleep in my recliner or sofa.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:54 AM on May. 8, 2009

• i am going through the same thing too.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:01 PM on May. 8, 2009