Do your boyfriends friends ever try to hit on you? Or hang out with u with out your boyfriend?

This question applies more to younger people I think!?! I hope people don't do that when they are older! and more mature. but than again some people are just scandalous

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• no, they have never dome that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:53 AM on May. 8, 2009

• Can you believe it wasn't his friends that hit on me but his cousin and both his brothers?! I didn't tell him though because he would have beat the heck out of all them, he's bigger then them.
    Anonymous

• if they did i would tell him immediately, also tell them to back off and learn some respect. they would not be welcome in my house again...period
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:45 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Well my ex boyfriends friend (who was late 20's early 30's at the time) did this to me and worse actually. We were all hanging out at our house one night after he got dumped yet again and the guys were drinking like always (the main reason I left). My SO came up to bed about 3 am and his friend was supposedly sleeping on the couch. Well a few minutes later I was awoke by someone feeling me up (I slept naked at the time) and thought it was SO so I pushed his hands away, but then I realized SO was behind me and this was in front of me and it was his friend sitting there playing with himself and feeling me up. I flipped and SO thought it was no big deal because the friend was upset and drunk!! I later found out the guy did it to 2 other ex girlfriends too. Needless to say he was no longer allowed in my house. Before that he had tried to get me to go to lunch etc with him since we worked pretty close togehter.
    Anonymous

• this happens at any age! But a good way to solve "it" is to get married before having kids.. that way you make sure your man is the one for you. But back to the question: Men are Men this doesn't stop because you get older.. unless you go down hill physically..
    Anonymous

• Heh heh, they wish!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:03 PM on May. 8, 2009

• So getting married b4 having kids is going to stop your boyfriends friends from hitting on you??? hmmm....sounds like it has absolutly nothin to do with anything. Kids are in no way part of this question, neither is marriage.
    LainysMommy

Answer by LainysMommy at 2:42 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Yup, my ex's (sons father) friends did that to me. His "best friend" actually fell in love with me, and thought I would feel the same about him. Needless to say I did not...
    Candice369

Answer by Candice369 at 11:32 PM on May. 8, 2009