How can i make money at home?

huskies

Asked by huskies at 11:58 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (-8 Credits)
  • Hi there. I am with Ameriplan and it is AMAZING!!! No cold calling or products to sell. Daily pay with free benefits and training. I have complete freedom over my schedule, which with an infant and another one on the way, is a really great thing :) Visit my site for an interview; www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/christinadennis
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:15 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Sell items you don't need on Ebay. Or shop garage sales and second hand stores for good deals and resell them. Is there something crafty you enjoy making? Maybe you could sell those.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 12:27 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Direct sales is working for me! It could be a good fit for you too. I'm with a company called Gold Canyon. I'll PM you some info since they don't give a lot of space here. Have a great day!

Kim Niehaus, Manager
    Independent Demonstrator, Gold Canyon
    http://www.mygc.com/kimniehaus

justkima

Answer by justkima at 12:33 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Find a home based business with products you really love. I'm with DiamondCreek Candles, and I LOVE them! Not only do they have really cool chunky candles, but they fit me in so many other ways. The catalog is online, so I don't have to deliver products to customers, there aren't any quotas or minimums, so I can work at my own pace, and after the free 30 day trial, I had three plans to choose to sign up for: $5, $9.98, or $29.99 a month. Really affordable! If you'd like to check them out, visit my journal page, or check out my web page! 

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 1:23 PM on May. 8, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

You can work today and cash out today! There is NO minimum you must make before getting your money. The amount you can make with this site is UNLIMITED. Give it a try!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 1:27 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have been working from home for 7 years selling Premier Designs jewelry. I would be happy to share more information with you.
    All the best!
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 2:29 PM on May. 8, 2009

• What are you good at? What are you passionate about? What kind of skills do you feel you can offer for a price?

You could do something like data entry, consulting, sell potted plants, floral arraingements, house sitting, pet sitting, run errands, personal assistant on the go, virtual assistant, tutoring, make meals for on the go moms.

I own a coaching & consulting business. I run it from my home & make about $100 an hour 8 hrs wk. Find what you are good at & then go from there. Starting a business does not have to cost money to get you started!

If you want to work for another company that is established then find one that you can believe in their products & sell like no kidding! Not sure then find one close to it & get a really good mentor in the compnay to walk you through all the ins & outs.

There are a lot of great direct sales businesses & great information to learn if you google it

Good Luck & Be Passionate
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 7:09 PM on May. 8, 2009

• This site has articles with good ideas on legitimate, scam free jobs:

Work at Home 101: Scam-Free Tips and Advice

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I am a mother of four amazing kids. I was so sick of all the work at home scams, that I almost gave up. Until I found the Freedom United team. They are a nonprofit team with amazing support. We have partnered up with a wellness company which has been in business for over 24 years. They've been in the Inc. 500 magazine five times! If you are serious about working from home then request more info from my webpage. www.familiesrok.com together we can get you on a positive financial road!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 8:20 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Hi, I have two that are legit and great!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    *Parties, fun,free website,no inventories no deliveries

and...

http://www.freedomathometeam.com/DAvia/about
    *Daily pay,no selling, no cold-calling, direct deposit available

sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:31 PM on May. 9, 2009