I really hate God! if he is so caring then why the hell is all these bad things happining to my family?

Anybody else feel the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on May. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The above bullcrap aside. These things--whatever they are--are happening because that's the way life IS. Sometimes you get a streak of good luck and sometimes you get a streak of nasty luck. Don't waste your energy being angry at a non-existent deity or waiting for him/her to do something to help you. I wasted 30 plus years of my life doing that. There's nobody in charge here. Not Yahweh and not Satan. You just do whatever you have to in order to get through the hard times and enjoy the good times when they come around. You are stronger than you think! What doesn't kill you gives you strength. Blessings.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:14 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Maybe its because you're going around saying you hate him
    Anonymous

• I find it humorous that when bad things happen, everyone is quick to blame God. But when great things happen to them, NO ONE gives God the credit. Think about this. God doesn't interfer with human choices. He can't. He Won't. These are our choices. If bad things are happening to you or your family, you need to search inside your heart and soul and find a way to move past it. God is caring and loving and doesn't want "bad things" to happen to his children. Just remember how quick you are to blame him. Are you that quick to thank him when the good things happen?
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:01 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Wow, one should NEVER hate God! There's a reason for everything. Maybe you need to look at yourself and see what you need to improve on!
    Anonymous

• The most amazing story I have ever heard was when a man found out he had cancer and was dying.. he still gave God praise. Never once blamed him. When he was asked "why don't you blame God for letting you have cancer and say Why me?" He said "Why not me? What makes me more special then the next person? God isn't choosing who gets cancer, its just the world we live in"

But "why not me"

Instead of feeling sorry for yourself.. embrace the positive.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:04 PM on May. 8, 2009

• No matter what you say,or how you feel, God loves you,and the bad things happening in your life and family are NOT His fault. As much as you don't want to hear this, it's your own fault, and the enemy's. God gives you,and everyone else free will. When we choose to exercise that free will to follow the enemy,and fall into his traps, God has nothing to do with that. But, I can also tell you that nothing happens that God can't and won't help you out of,if you ask Him,and trust Him to do just that. I sincerely hope you will,and that things improve for you. God bless you.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:04 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Well if he doesnt interfer in human choices then no I dont give credit for anything! why worship a god that isn't really there for you in the first place. thats basically what you just said. and my family is not the reason why my husband can't find a job or why we are losing everything. okay, so don't you dare blame us for that!

I find it humorous that when bad things happen, everyone is quick to blame God. But when great things happen to them, NO ONE gives God the credit. Think about this. God doesn't interfer with human choices. He can't. He Won't. These are our choices. If bad things are happening to you or your family, you need to search inside your heart and soul and find a way to move past it. God is caring and loving and doesn't want "bad things" to happen to his children. Just remember how quick you are to blame him. Are you that quick to thank him when the good things happen?
    Anonymous

• Don't worry He still loves you. Unconditional love.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 12:04 PM on May. 8, 2009

• You mention bad things happening to your family - blame Satan not God.

God is good!
    Anonymous

• Apparenly, those who belieev in God, think it's okay for him to stand by and let you and your family suffer because that's showing love (sick in my opinion) and without all that crap happening to you, you won't learn anything. He makes you suffer because when something turns out right, you'll be quick to praise him for it, and that's what his ego wants...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:07 PM on May. 8, 2009